Brentwood, TN– counts with a population around 30,000. It’s a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee with the zip codes 37024 and 37027. Brentwood is located in scenic Williamson County. The community was named for English estate. Brentwood is also 16 miles away from the Nashville International Airport.
Brentwood offers amazing parks where you can go biking and hiking.
Some of Brentwood Tennessee Parks are:
- Concord Park
- Crockett Park
- Tower Park
- Granny White Park
- Maryland Way Park
- River Park
Brentwood offers a great public school system such as Brentwood High School, Brentwood Middle School, among others. The public schools are part of Williamson County Public School System. Some of Brentwood Schools are:
- Brentwood High School ~ http://www.wcs.edu/bhs
- Ravenwood High School ~ http://www.wcs.edu/rhs/
- Lipscomb Elementary School ~ http://www.wcs.edu/les/
- Scales Elementary School ~ http://www.wcs.edu/ses/
- Crockett Elementary School ~ http://www.wcs.edu/ces/
- Brentwood Middle School ~ http://www.wcs.edu/bms/
Brentwood has easy access to Nashville Tennessee, Cool Springs Galleria, the shopping mall of Brentwood TN with a great variety of stores and restaurants and the Nashville International Airport.
You can find the most impressive homes in Brentwood Tennessee including luxury Homes or Condos.
If you need to find your dream home in Brentwood TN, contact Nashville Buy Homes!